- The bartender will take your temperature when you enter the front door. If your temperature is 100.4 or higher, you will not be admitted.
- You are required to sign the log book when you enter. This applies to everyone: staff, members, guest and vendors.
- You must wear a face covering when you are not eating or drinking. This includes wearing a face covering when entering and exiting the Post, to/from the restrooms, at the machines, pool/darts, and the bar service area. This applies to all staff, members, guests and vendors.
- If you do not have a face covering, you will be asked to leave if do not purchase one. (The bartender has the option to give you one).
- If you feel sick, stay at home.
- Anyone with blatant symptoms will be asked to leave and it is strongly recommended that you be tested. Once you have a negative test, you will be allowed back in, with written results. If you choose not to get tested, you must stay out for 14 days.
- If you test positive, you will not be permitted to enter the post for 10 days and if you choose not to get another test, it will be 14 days.
- If you test positive and you have been at the Post, please contact Diane immediately.
- If your family, children, grandchildren or anyone who you reside with tests positive, it is strongly recommended that you be tested or you will not be permitted into the post for 14 days.
- Social distancing of 6 feet is required in all areas of the Post, except when seated at a table. Tables are to be at least 6 feet apart. The bar seating is closed. No tables adjacent to the bar.
- The kitchen is closed except for approved events. The Post is not selling food except for approved events.
- Staff are required to wear face covers.
- Staff will conduct cleaning and disinfection every hour.
- The bartender is responsible for enforcing any occupancy or attendance limitations.
Hello everyone, please make sure you’re using the correct Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/post1976
Our wonderful family breakfast is back again on the third Sunday of every month! Come to the post for all-you-can-eat traditional breakfast items of every variety. As always, we need support to make our events work. Come in to the post to sign up as a cook, busser, server, or dishwasher. We cannot do it …
Summer 2019 Newsletter
1st Wednesday Of Each Month 7 P.M.
2nd Tuesday Of The Month 7 P.M.
1st Wednesday Of Each Month 6:30 P.M.
American Legion Auxiliary
2nd Monday Of The Month 7 P.M. Except June, July (No Meeting)
American Legion Riders
3rd Thursday Of The Month, 7 P.M.
Sons of the American Legion
2nd Thursday Of The Month 7 P.M.